Monday, June 4, 2007

Bug Farm

Today we are going to put together a bug farm. Kinda cool, I guess. I HATE BUGS! Even if they are contained in a plastic hot house. The kids are so excited. Miles says"we will never have to kill a bug again". I am thinking " hm mm, at least not to your knowledge. However I did catch a horsefly, but I killed it trying to put it in the bug house. I know that God created everything. I would like to ask Him, why bugs? They are annoying, nasty, and sometimes can hurt you. Wow, what a revelation sometimes we, me, can be like bugs. annoying, nasty, and hurtful. I am so glad that God doesn't swat us dead. I quess now I will remind the kids of God's mercy. He will never leave us in a plastic hot house to die. He wants us to live freely. Just like the bugs, we need to let them be. God has created us for a purpose, like bugs have a job. As for me this is what I want today.Psalm 143:10-11 reads-10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprighteousness 11 Quicken me, O Lord, for thy names's sake; for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.
God keep me out of trouble and let my words be your words. Help us not kill the bugs!

No comments: