Sunday, June 24, 2007

God Made a Way!


Well, He heard me and provided a way. I am going to Submerge camp. I am so excited. There is something about seeing 141 junior high students lovin on God. If you have never experienced it, you have to try it. It puts this thirty-something woman blogging to shame. Oh to have a heart like a child. God, take me there this camp and help it to stick. Or at least some of it. Help me just to be so in love with you and be ready for what you want me to be for these precious kids of yours. Much love goes out to the physical provider of my costs. God will bless you beyond what you can conceive. My next blog will probably be on Wednesday. Til then, be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mrs.amanda just to let you know i'll be at practice . my brother on the other hand won't he has another basketball game .last week he decided he was going to play football and kneed people so they would move out his way.
sincerley
camryn d

p.s mention to zoe jonas bros. concert date is july 7.

Vicki Ohlerking said...

I worked over that whole "becoming like a child" thought all weekend. How cool is it to have moments when you don't have to be the adult and you can just sit in God's lap. I know God's looking forward to having you right where he wants you. Have a great time at camp. Love ya, girl.