Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Need Pajamas!







Well we have had a really bad night. I decided to clean out Miles and Gage's closet. This did mean getting rid of old pjs. Gage was not happy with this decision. So after two hours of fit pitching and crying we decided to donate the pjs to kids who really might need pajamas. Gage laid hands on the bag of clothes and asked God to send these beloved clothes to kids who really need them. His prayer ended with and thank you God for sending me new pajamas. What started out bad ended up being a very precious moment. Thank you Jesus for these special moments from a very God sent boy. I love you Gage!!!!!!

8 comments:

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

That is such a great idea. I will have to try that with my kids. I actually need to try that for myself. I sometimes have a hard time letting go of things.

Stefanie said...

of course you worthy of my blog i just havent added people lately. but on you go :D

susan said...

That's really sweet, he looks like a cutie too. Usually, to avoid the "fit pitching" you mentioned, I wait til the kids are at school to get rid of their stuff. Consequently, whenever anything of theirs goes missing, they automatically accuse me, saying "You gave it away didn't you?!" :-) Sounds like you have found a better way to handle the situation.

Unknown said...

What a lovely idea. Being able to share is a wonderful talent. Sounds like you're teaching great principles. Happy New Year to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

SheriYates said...

Oh my goodness - how SWEET! I love HIM!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=divx installer for windows ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you use the dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg