Sunday, July 15, 2007

VBS was Amazing!

This is a picture from Wednesday morning. The kids craft for the day was prayer bears. Each child made two bears, one for themselves and one to send to Africa. In this picture we had just finished praying over the bears. The kids were very excited about being able to send something they made to the kids in Africa.





I am so proud of our HPkids worship team. They did such a great job. I am so fortunate to be able to serve in a ministry with them.Great job boys and girls! I cannot wait to see how God uses these kids. They have such amazing hearts and are so willing to work hard and serve His people.






2 comments:

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

Now that's what I call vacation Bible School! I hope I can do something like that in France someday... maybe you could come and help us pull it off? :-)

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

I also just read down your page and took the Color test... We are exactly the same thing. I also have 3 boys and a girl. Do you have an email? You can send it to me from my blog. I have an email link. My kids are quite a bit younger than yours. I might could learn something from you. :-)