Friday, July 6, 2007

No Internet, OH NO!!!!!



A tragic thing happened today. I had no internet service for about 12 hours. I was shocked at how out of sorts the kids and I got because we could not go "online". However I love how God teaches me lessons through things like this. How come I don't become out of sorts when I forget to read His word? Maybe I do and no one tells me! So here is the deal, for those of you who know me, I want you to ask me every time you see me what I read in the bible today. OK? OK! I want His words to be the first I see in the morning and the last I see at night.

1 comment:

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

Hey Amanda! I so know what your talking about. I am a news junkie, and we got rid of cable, and then I became a blogging/ computer junkie... so God had both my laptop and the desktop crash for good or needing to be rebuilt. It took all that for God to get my attention. You'd think I would have realized it before He took all my communication with the outside world away. Oh yeah, my cell phone also died so now I can't call people in the car.