Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Truth or no truth, that is the question!



When I saw this it made me sad. No one ever wants to admit to being wrong. Today society feels that the truth is over rated. I guess no one wants to be accused or punished. Jesus was accused and punished by death for the wrongs of multitudes to come. What if He would have said nope it wasn't me and refused to take punishment. Where would we be? This sign says "The secret of success is knowing who to blame for your faults". Tell the truth, it is not over rated. The secret of success to me is to live a Godly life. I may never be a success in the eyes of the world, however if I live my life sold out to Jesus and raise my children according to His word, showing them how to be sold out for Jesus. Most importantly share the TRUTH! If I do these I feel I will have a very successful life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so agree with you on this Amanda.
Being commited to following the Savior, and trying to act the way He would have us act, brings peace to the soul, joy to the heart, and success to life. Way to go!

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

Amen!