Friday, June 22, 2007

And Off To Camp They Will Go

This has been a really hard week for me. For you see my two oldest children will be setting off to Pathfinder's Submerge camp without me. I truly believe it is one of the most difficult things I have gone through. We are always together. I guess some may say that I am an overprotective mother, I say I love my kids very much. I enjoy watching them grow in the Lord. Last year I went with them, this year finances didn't work out and I can't go. I know that God has amazing things in store for them during this camp. I can't wait for them to tell me all about it. As for me my life will not be the same from the 24-27. I love you Zoe and Zack! I hope you have a life changing time at camp. I can't imagine how I will be when they actually leave two days from now, it's only Friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know how you feel..ive been leaving you guys to work almost every week..miss yall