Friday, June 15, 2007

What a privelege!

I so love what I do! Many of you might not know this, but I have the awesome opportunity to work with HPkids worship team. I love to see our future worshipping God. I didn't have the chance to know God at an early age. It is exciting to see them singing there hearts out. Ministry wise I started in the adult worship team, I served there for five years. It was hard leaving, however I knew that God wanted me to move "upstairs". There is a freedom leading children into worship. Maybe it is because to lead kids into worship you have to become one of them. Have fun with them, show them that all we are doing is showing God how much we love Him only in the form of a song. It is amazing! I can't wait until we have our first kid's cd. We have so many talented kids. God is grooming some amazing talent. VBS will be our next big thing we do. Check them out!

No comments: